We aim to add material to this page as and when we can.

Copies of two Parliamentary Reports will soon be on the resources page. They give an interesting insight into the process of stone selection for the original building as well as for repairs. The latter, relating to the replacement of our pinnacle in 1937, were problematic because the quarry for the original stone in North Anston had closed.